Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING – South West of Western Australia
If it’s the ultimate in luxury you’re looking for to keep your home or office at the perfect temperature all year round, then ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is what you need to suit Western Australia’s climate.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning gives you complete climate control at the touch of a button. With a range of systems to suit your budget, Kenworthy Refrigeration has an option for you.
Kenworthy Refrigeration prides itself on customer service and quality installation procedures. You can trust our licensed refrigeration mechanics to help you select the best system, install with the least amount of disruption, and maintain your system for years to come.
Benefits of Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Cool or heat your whole house, with easily adjustable temperature control
- Complete control over all your zones – reducing running costs
- Quiet operation and controlled air-flow, allowing for a great night’s sleep (compared to Split-System Air Conditioning in multiple rooms)
- Cools during hot, humid conditions and removes moisture from the air – unlike evaporative systems
- Filtered air supply, reducing pollen, dust and other contaminants.
So, if you’re looking for luxury and comfort, and some of the best quality workmanship and customer service in the South West, from Bunbury to Dunsborough, Donnybrook, Margaret River and anywhere in between, then call and ask us about our range of ducted air conditioning.
Repairs & Maintenance
Keep your ducted air conditioning system well maintained, and you’ll have a cool (or warm) home or office for years to come. It’s so important to get annual maintenance for your investment, and Kenworthy’s accredited, licensed artic refrigeration mechanics can assist with all your maintenance needs, giving you peace of mind and keeping your system in peak condition.